1. rigid, straight side goods such as wood, paper and metal containers are stacked in single or multi staggered yards, stretched or shrink packed.
2. paper or cellulosic goods can be put in a single layer and put together with straps and cross seals.
3. sealed metal containers and other cylindrical goods are single or multi-layer, and wooden cargo covers are reinforced.
4. it is necessary to carry out the paper products of moistureproof, waterproof and other protection, single or multi layer staggered code of textile goods, the reinforcement structure, such as the increase angle support of the tensile or shrinkage film packing, the cover plate of the cargo cover and so on.
5. fragile goods can be stacked one way or more, adding wooden support partition structure.
6. cylindrical containers or goods in metal bottles should be vertically placed in a single layer to increase the reinforcement structure of cargo frames and lath.
7. kinds of bags are interlaced and compacted.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic tray materials: introduction of polyeth...
- Plastic tray materials: brief introduction of p...
- Depository principle of warehouse tray
- Pay attention to the molding method of buying p...
- What key things are needed for the synthesis of...
- Different types of pallets need to be changed a...
- What is a plastic tray?
- ndustry status of plastic pallets
- The problems in the Chinese pallet industry:
- Precautions for the use of plastic pallets