The advantages of polypropylene (PP):
With excellent mechanical properties, its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and its bending fatigue resistance is good.
Good heat resistance
The chemical stability is very good. Besides being attacked by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is stable to other chemical reagents.
The high frequency insulation property of PP fuel is excellent. Because it hardly absorbs water, its insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
The disadvantages of polypropylene (PP):
The shrinkage is large, and the thick wall products are easy to sag.
At low temperature, the impact strength is poor.
The electrostatics is high, and the contact with copper is easy to be aged.
It is very sensitive to the perimeter of the purple plastic tray.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic tray materials: introduction of polyeth...
- Depository principle of warehouse tray
- Pay attention to the molding method of buying p...
- What key things are needed for the synthesis of...
- Different types of pallets need to be changed a...
- What is a plastic tray?
- Load of plastic tray
- ndustry status of plastic pallets
- The problems in the Chinese pallet industry:
- Precautions for the use of plastic pallets