The advantages of polyethylene (HDPE):
It has good impact resistance and cold resistance, and is resistant to environmental stress cracking.
The chemical stability is excellent and the oil resistance is good.
Water absorption and tiny, low permeable rate, high transmittance of organic vapor.
The electrical insulation is good, and the dielectric properties are excellent in all frequency ranges.
The disadvantages of polyethylene (HDPE):
The use of HDPE is not high
The aging resistance of HDPE is poor, and it gradually becomes brittle under the action of atmosphere, sunlight and oxygen, and its mechanical strength and electrical properties decrease.
At the forming temperature, the viscosity will be reduced due to oxidation, resulting in color change and stripe formation.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic tray materials: brief introduction of p...
- Depository principle of warehouse tray
- Pay attention to the molding method of buying p...
- What key things are needed for the synthesis of...
- Different types of pallets need to be changed a...
- What is a plastic tray?
- Load of plastic tray
- ndustry status of plastic pallets
- The problems in the Chinese pallet industry:
- Precautions for the use of plastic pallets