The resin is a kind of polymer which is made up of artificially. It can be plastic active under external force, and some properties are similar to natural resins. The resin is mainly used for making plastics, and is the base material for making fibers, coatings, adhesives, insulating materials and so on.
The composition of the resin refers to the first quality of coal, calcium carbide, petroleum, natural gas and some agricultural and sideline products, which are made up of low molecular compounds with certain components, and then chemical, physical and other polymers. The properties of these compounds are similar to those of natural resins (such as rosin, amber, shellac, etc.), but their properties are superior to those of natural resins.
There are many kinds of resins. In practice, they are often classified into thermoplastic resin and thermosetting resin according to their thermal behavior. In the meantime, thermoplastic resin has polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride and so on. Thermosetting resins include phenolic resin and urea formaldehyde resin, epoxy resin, fluorocarbon resin, unsaturated polyester and polyurethane.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic tray materials: introduction of polyeth...
- Plastic tray materials: brief introduction of p...
- Depository principle of warehouse tray
- Pay attention to the molding method of buying p...
- Different types of pallets need to be changed a...
- What is a plastic tray?
- Load of plastic tray
- ndustry status of plastic pallets
- The problems in the Chinese pallet industry:
- Precautions for the use of plastic pallets